Oct 15, 2009

Metric - Fantasies [2009]

Hello all. I don't like any specific genre of music, I'm a little greedy and I like most of what I hear. I hope you can forgive my bad vocabulary, swearing comes naturally. I have an undying love for design and photography. Thank you Porti for inviting me to this project! I have good feelings about this my friend :)!!
xo

---

This band has continued to evolve over the years. Its a little feminine, a little in your face, with a touch of indie rock & roll and glitz. The lyrics of the songs are like bedtime stories my mother forgot to tell me.

1. Help I'm Alive
2. Sick Muse
3. Satellite Mind
4. Twilight Galaxy
5. Gold Guns Girls
6. Gimme Sympathy
7. Collect Call
8. Front Row
9. Blindness
10. Stadium Love

Download

T.Y.L.
"These Children
Learn From Cigarette Burns...
Fast Cars...
Fast Women...
And Cheap Drinks... "